Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Color auto logging for cmud?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:21 am 
Mortal

FinneyOwnzU wrote:
jvjsmurf wrote:
Actually, reading this I can delete my last post, going to struggle to get Zmud to work instead. But Finney, is there any chance you could link to Charbal's plugin, and do a two line guide on how to use it?

These are the directions for Windows 7. The plug-in can be downloaded at this URL:

http://www.top-onlinegames.com/downloads/HTMLLog.exe.zip

Download the plug-in and then install it. After it is installed, go to the directory it installed in and right click the application icon:

GO to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY tab, then check mark Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Privilege Level: Run this program as an administrator.

If you skip this step, the module won't be able to save any color changes or .COL files you load and it will use the default green colors for text. This is a Windows 7 issue only.

When you fire up zMUD, it will detect and load the module automatically. Make the following changes in your preferences, if you haven't done so already:

GO to PREFERENCES, then LOGGING, then click on LOG ANSI COLOR.

GO to PREFERENCES, then COLORS, then click on SAVE COLORS. Save the .COL file to your desktop - name it whatever you want, it really doesn't matter.

GO to PLUGINS, then CHARBAL'S HTML LOGGER, then SETUP, then click on LOAD ZMUD .COL file, SELECT the .COL file that saved on your desktop.

Now you are ready to log in HTML. There are two methods. To log immediately as an HTML file:

Under PLUGINS, select CHARBAL'S HTML LOGGER, then LOG.

To convert an existing ansi text file log to HTML:

Under PLUGINS, select CHARBAL'S HTML LOGGER, then CONVERT EXISTING LOG TO HTML.

You are a god amongst mere mortals. This works, much love.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:00 pm 
Mortal

Finney,

Perhaps this is too much to ask, but do you have some scripts that change color lines for when you/groupmate/opponent is tripped/bashed/dirted/blinded/cursed/slept etc etc? If so would you be willing to share? If not... well... you suck but thats still cool.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:38 am 
Mortal

only posting in gd from now - thx and have a nice day

Last edited by FinneyOwnzU on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:38 am 
Mortal

I luv you. Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:29 pm 
Mortal

Ok Finney, heres the deal. I'm [REDACTED] when it comes to this stuff. I just open the triggers tab and c/p each one under a "new trigger" right? If so this isn't working.. I am running cmud because i am in windows 7. Supposedly according to the website all zmud triggers work in cmud? I really am a clueless newbie about this [REDACTED], so any ideas would be welcome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:01 pm 
Mortal

Last edited by FinneyOwnzU on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:32 am 
Mortal Contributor

Man, I remember reading old Finney logs and seeing all the crazy >>>>>>>>> BASHED <<<<<<<<<< messages for stuff and going, damn, I need me one of those. Things like that kept me alive in Everwar far longer than I should've been, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:33 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Fardur
nothingxs wrote:
Man, I remember reading old Finney logs and seeing all the crazy >>>>>>>>> BASHED <<<<<<<<<< messages for stuff and going, damn, I need me one of those. Things like that kept me alive in Everwar far longer than I should've been, that's for sure.

Now that's something I haven't heard in quite a while...Everwar. Remorts and Xp on the raven thingy?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm 
Mortal

Aw man, I wonder if posting here in itself will summon Finney to my aid, here's to hoping it does.

I've been trying to post html logs converted with the zmud plugin to [LOGSITE URL REDACTED] but for some reason it just shows up as blank. I can't figure out if I'm supposed to somehow edit the html after it's been converted before posting it, or I'm doing something else wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:27 pm 
Mortal

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next