Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Muzak
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Weymar
I never knew Sia had such wonderful facial expressions! What a weirdo! I mean that in a good way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:46 pm 
Gold Donor

motheroon wrote:
I never knew Sia had such wonderful facial expressions! What a weirdo! I mean that in a good way.

I like her comedically large pants and ability to break through panes of glass with her face! Admirable qualities for sure!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:55 pm 
Gold Donor

Snoop Dogg - Drop it like it's Hot, best use of a slide-whistle in a song I can think of! No tie to SK I can think of without grasping at straws.

How about flutes?
Lizzo - About Damn Time has a wicked flute solo, love it! If you have Netflix, check out her interview on "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction" with David Letterman, it is really good!

Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath great use of piano, even greater use of flute! Barbarian song for sure. Blurp!

So I got distracted from looking for flute songs and. for some reason remembered Mc chris-fett's vette. Ah, nerdcore. Did you know he voices Mc. Pee Pants on ATHF? Believe he was in Sealab 2021 too! Disney should use this song for something.

And that song reminded me of this one: Flintlock Glock (Radio Edit). I used to listen to some garbage! Not even going to go into Beatallica, let's end this rabbit hole here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:30 pm 
Gold Donor

This one goes out to every Navy in the game! Light, Dark, in between, all the love! The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat (Explicit Version) ft. T-Pain (Official Video)

Sticking with Lonely Island for a bit, the life and times of a mediocre adventurer! Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version. Turtle Neck and Chain is a great album, and I have no shame in owning it!

Okay, more, my next character, maybe a bard? Threw It On The Ground or Ras Trent, maybe a mix of the two?!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:41 pm 
Gold Donor

Oh wow, thinking of and listening to comedy songs got me thinking of one of my favorite 90's cassettes, an Adam Sandler comedy one! This spot had to be the most worn out, it's so bad, but surprisingly remember every line. The Goat Song

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:00 pm 
Mortal

See i feel like we're vibing now, putting this dance type music on the sk soundtrack! So, snoop dog, damn he's a handsome man, pharrel you're just ok get out of here. Drop it like it's hot, obviously loot collecting music. Lizzo, every sprite ever. I liked your flute selections but uh, uhu, I think you know where the real fluting is at (volume warning lol.) https://youtu.be/NDly0hAjawo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:38 am 
Mortal

Also that MC Chris song caught me off guard, blast from the past. I haven't thought about that song in years.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:58 pm 
Mortal

A song for bad days in the realm? Yes. I'm going to say yes. Also, another masterpiece from Crazy Ex Girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dep0Fq6XnWQ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:01 pm 
Gold Donor

I see your horrible, funny, flute song... Also your comedic song, and raise you...

*mind toiling*

Great song with flute: The Guess Who - Undun! Listen close before and after the obvious part! Great CanCon! Great flute!

Now, for comedic taste and now that we have got flutes out of the way, guess this will have to do Ras Trent. May be my next character!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:19 pm 
Gold Donor

OH, and if you have an hour, check this out Daft Punk ~ Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem (2003)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next