Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Does your significant other like SK?
....what significant other? 33%  33%  [ 22 ]
He/she plays with me! 13%  13%  [ 9 ]
He/she doesn't like it. 18%  18%  [ 12 ]
He/she doesn't care about it one way or another. 30%  30%  [ 20 ]
He/she doesn't know about it. 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 67
 Post subject: Re: What does your significant other think of SK?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:57 pm 
Mortal

lemme smash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:47 pm 
Mortal

Opey wrote:
Ardith should have a reality show giving horrible advice to idiots who listen to him. That would be a hilarious show.

"Ardith, there is this girl I like but I'm shy. What should I do?

Ardith: "Dude, you should slap her rear and then be like, 'yah bae, u me gonna have sum fuk.' Girls dig that."

That sounds like a better option than carrying her purse for her. ZING!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:59 pm 
Mortal

Opey wrote:
Ardith should have a reality show giving horrible advice to idiots who listen to him. That would be a hilarious show.

"Ardith, there is this girl I like but I'm shy. What should I do?

Ardith: "Dude, you should slap her rear and then be like, 'yah bae, u me gonna have sum fuk.' Girls dig that."

When I speak, I do not use words that make it appear that my knuckles drag on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:50 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Rolf
Could've fooled me, bro :wink:

Post subject: Re: Allow for enchant armor to place stacking saves.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:38 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Arkex, Chronis, Azoreth, Kyln
ladyjennbo wrote:
Maybe I'm assuming Trosis is in a healthy relationship and that they don't live together because it's new and thus don't see each other every single day, so the time they do spend together should matter. "Quality time" is one of the five love languages so it isn't the quantity, but quality, of time spent together that matters.

I don't know, though. I'm married. I spend lots of time with my significant other by default. I'm settled into a routine, and I play SK in front of him and he doesn't mind. Trosis didn't ask us "should I spend the rest of my life with her" or "is she the right girl for me," he asked us how to warm her up to the idea of his playing SK. I assume in Trosis' world he wants to have both options, and this provides a good choice.

Trosis these other clowns are single, male, or polyamorous like grep. I'm monogamous, female, boring, and married, and I play SK. listen to meeee

Jennbo, for once I agree with you. A lot of these kids are probably failHards when it comes to relationships. We live in a small town, so we see eachother almost every day. Hell, she lives like 2 miles away. I'd say that the relationship is more than healthy. We're doing really good. We just went to dinner at my moms tonight. The met for the first time. It went great. I think we'll be alright. And if we move in together, I think I'd be able to have a better routine and be able to log more hours. But, for the time being, my play time is greatly reduced.
A small price to pay.

But I bumped this thread to just see the community's general view, which I've seen. You guys keep arguing. But this is awesome and hilarious. All ya'll mo fo's can be jealous cuz things for me are looking great. Keep giving your advice. I'll take what I want and leave what I don't want/need.

jreid_1985 wrote:
lol Define needs. Was she joking or did she have a serious look on her face when she said that?

Um... In general, her face was more shocked than serious. She just doesnt want me to spend ALL my time in Pyrathia. But today, she said she doesn't want to be "that girlfriend that tells me what I can and can't do."
Here is the scenario.
I get off work
She forgot an ingredient for thanksgiving food. I work at a grocery store, so she asked if I could get it for her. I did. Drove in over to her house.
I got off work at 3 and had dinner at mom's at six.
She was pre-cooking thanksgiving stuff.
(Quick but of info: she lives at her dads and I live at my best friends parents house. Yeah. It sucks. But I'm living and its shelter. So suck it.)
She said she could stop cooking and head to her moms. (The best place we have to be somewhat alone.)
I told her that I was planning on playing Sk for a few hours before dinner. She said "ok" in that girly sigh voice. But she seemed more than ok with it. Even though she actually kinda called me out before I told her that I planned on logging. "You just wanna go home an play sk, don't you. *chickle* "
But I decided to go hang out at her moms for a couple hours before bringing her to meet mom.
But qft: I'm pretty sure I'm more than sufficient at satisfying what needs she may have. So at this point, a month later, her statement isn't really relevant. At least imo.

Just figured I'd fuel the fire. Carry on now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:02 am 
Mortal

Trosis wrote:
today, she said she doesn't want to be "that girlfriend that tells me what I can and can't do."

I told her that I was planning on playing Sk for a few hours before dinner. She said "ok" in that girly sigh voice. But she seemed more than ok with it. Even though she actually kinda called me out before I told her that I planned on logging. "You just wanna go home an play sk, don't you. *chickle* "

All ya'll mo fo's can be jealous cuz things for me are looking great.

It is often the case that once the new car smell wears off, little incidents exactly like this go from being ignorable to becoming problematic. Some sustainable relationship advice: make sure you don't confuse spackling paste for rebar when it comes to factoring pros and cons of a partnership. I'm not saying that you are, but I'm also not convinced you aren't.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:56 am 
Mortal

All my serious boyfriends and a lot of my friends have at least tried to play SK. I am totally shameless about it and I think that's the best way to be. That could just be my personality though. When people catch me playing SK, they usually seem more impressed than anything. The ones who don't understand think I'm some kind of mutant speed reader.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:28 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Rolf
skweeky wrote:
The ones who don't understand think I'm some kind of mutant speed reader.

I get this a lot, too! It makes me laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:20 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Arkex, Chronis, Azoreth, Kyln
grep wrote:
Trosis wrote:
today, she said she doesn't want to be "that girlfriend that tells me what I can and can't do."

All ya'll mo fo's can be jealous cuz things for me are looking great.

It is often the case that once the new car smell wears off, little incidents exactly like this go from being ignorable to becoming problematic. Some sustainable relationship advice: make sure you don't confuse spackling paste for rebar when it comes to factoring pros and cons of a partnership. I'm not saying that you are, but I'm also not convinced you aren't.

A valid point. And you're not actually trolling?
Who are you and what have you done with grep?
Thinks are looking up. Maybe I'll have her roll a character. Then mudsex the teets off of her. Lulz.
Thanks for the advice, everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:11 am 
Mortal

I can't decide what confuses me more. My outrageous jealously at trosis or trying to figure out what a *chickle* is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next