VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Pets of SK
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:40 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
This is a test thread...

This is my kitty, Tiger Lily! I have had her since I got her from the shelter (please adopt pets from shelters or rescues!!!) and she has moved three states with me and seen me get married and have two kids. I got her.... Around the time I started playing SK!! She's about 12 years old.

Show us YOUR pets.

Post subject: Re: Pets of SK
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:08 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
The original title made me lol.

I don't have any pets anymore, and unfortunately I don't think I have any pictures of pets I used to have. Growing up I had two rabbits, a white one and then a grey one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:29 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Rolf
I don't know how to post fancy pictures to the SK forums, but I would if I knew how!

I have three dogs. They are all rescue dogs. Jack Murphy is my oldest (6) and he is part catahoula leopard and part who knows. Sorta looks like a Rottweiler until he is up next to one. Then there is Chewbacca Chonga, or just Chewie for short. He is part beagle and maybe american pit bull. And Hazel, my youngest. She just turned 1 last week and is a very beautiful lab mix. She's definitely small for her breed, so she's probably mixed with something else, or maybe just was the runt of the litter.

Dogs are the best people!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:42 pm 
Mortal

Kayla, my 9 year old Border Collie and working dog. I've had her since I was in college and got her as a pup. She's worked goats and sheep, practically speaks English, and helps me out on the farm and is worth her weight in gold.

Manny, my 4 year old Boxer/American Bulldog/Lab/Coonhound/Pit/ETC mix, general goofy companion and enforcer. This guy will be a couch potato with you all day if you let him, or rid your pond/property of geese, tree a raccoon, rescue you from the water, or terrify any poor soul who approaches unannounced or with mal intent. But really, he just requires all the love. I used to foster bully breed dogs for a rescue, and he was foster #4 (and never left).

Dogs are the best!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:46 pm 
Mortal

Until last week on this day, I had two cats and two dogs. One of the cats died from breathing complications. Had him since he was a kitten and was 13.5 years and by the size of him, had Maine Coone somewhere in his lineage. My other cat just turned 17 in September, also had him since a kitten, and just normal mix breed of no discernible line, though he has a knack for having his stomach fur change colours hourly based on the upcoming weather temperature trend. The darker the brown he goes, the colder it gets. The whiter he gets, the warmer it will become.

The two dogs are a yorkie-poo, and a shih tzu. The yorkie-poo was my brother's fiancee's grandather's dog who had to give her up when he went into a living facility. I said that I would take her when numerous people passed her up and recently turned 6. The shih tzu was gained when a woman my mom had worked with retired and some how never had time to care for the dog. So, I took her in. She is now 8, I think.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:58 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
Opey wrote:
I don't know how to post fancy pictures to the SK forums, but I would if I knew how!

I have three dogs. They are all rescue dogs. Jack Murphy is my oldest (6) and he is part catahoula leopard and part who knows. Sorta looks like a Rottweiler until he is up next to one. Then there is Chewbacca Chonga, or just Chewie for short. He is part beagle and maybe american pit bull. And Hazel, my youngest. She just turned 1 last week and is a very beautiful lab mix. She's definitely small for her breed, so she's probably mixed with something else, or maybe just was the runt of the litter.

Dogs are the best people!

Hi Opey! I like http://postimage.org/ - upload your image from your phone or computer, then find the direct link and put it in IMG tags. Hope this helps! And good for you for rescuing them!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:10 pm 
Mortal

ladyjennbo wrote:
Show us YOUR pets.

Well, okay...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:34 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Rolf
ladyjennbo wrote:
Hi Opey! I like http://postimage.org/" target="_BLANK - upload your image from your phone or computer, then find the direct link and put it in IMG tags. Hope this helps! And good for you for rescuing them!

Thanks jennbo!

Grep, creepy as always. Don't ever change. Or do. Either way.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:49 pm 
Mortal

Moose and chaos, titan is anti-social.

Chaos is a puppy as is the moose, titan is 4. My baby moose is 150lbs in these and should be about 210 when he is fine growing in a year, he was smaller than titan when he arrived.

Last edited by TheX on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:54 pm 
Mortal

ladyjennbo wrote:
This is a test thread...

This is my kitty, Tiger Lily! I have had her since I got her from the shelter (please adopt pets from shelters or rescues!!!) and she has moved three states with me and seen me get married and have two kids. I got her.... Around the time I started playing SK!! She's about 12 years old.

Show us YOUR pets.

All I heard in my head when I read this was Captain Hook screaming "This is your last chance, Tiger Lily!"

Sigh.