Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Hello people
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:56 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
Messing around a bit on the game again. Do people still play? Both instances of me being online have been with only me online or with only one other person online and it's a bit sad to see. Does a playerbase still exist or is this how it always looks?

:drunk:

Post subject: Re: Hello people
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:22 am 
Mortal

There have been a few times I've logged on with no one else on as well, but there are plenty of hours that we have a bunch of people on as well. All depends on the day really.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Weymar
Me. I play. Play with me!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :sleepy:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:43 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
Okay I shall stick with it a bit and see how it goes. Tried getting a mentor for a new character I made and that was pretty much impossible. Felt a bit depressing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:59 pm 
Mortal

I just came back too. I'm excited to be back, but I agree that the low numbers were a little offputing - I've chalked it up to bad timing, since I just saw a recent (thubanakah) game log with what seems like plenty of people.

I also plan to recruit members of my tabletop crew, maybe they'll get hooked. I'm also making sure I hammer away at that Top Mud Site vote button.

That all being said, what kind of characters are populating the realms these days? I was going to roll up a villain type character (ripe to be overthrown), but from my limited experience, maybe that field is a little over-saturated. How are people feeling about that? Too many people on one side or another? I know how to play a heroine if the Realms need a savoir ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:05 pm 
Mortal

laeZ1 wrote:
what kind of characters are populating the realms these days? I was going to roll up a villain type character (ripe to be overthrown), but from my limited experience, maybe that field is a little over-saturated. How are people feeling about that? Too many people on one side or another? I know how to play a heroine if the Realms need a savoir ;)

Team darkie = 123456789

Team greybie = 4

Team lightie = 2ish..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:53 pm 
Mortal

Mayra wrote:
laeZ1 wrote:
what kind of characters are populating the realms these days? I was going to roll up a villain type character (ripe to be overthrown), but from my limited experience, maybe that field is a little over-saturated. How are people feeling about that? Too many people on one side or another? I know how to play a heroine if the Realms need a savoir ;)

Team darkie = 123456789

Team greybie = 4

Team lightie = 2ish..

So what you're saying is... not enough people have heard the good word of Alshain lately. :wink:

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:43 pm 
Mortal

Welcome back then. I returned relatively recently, maybe 6 months ago. Nice to have other people about. For a while there, it could be just a player count of 1 sometimes. My old forum id was josephusmaximus3 if anyone knew me back then.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:59 pm 
Mortal

Thanks Ajon.
I've got my friend playing - she's enjoying it.

Oh, and Dulrik, all of these changes you've put in place seem very cool - I've finally finished looking through all of the code updates in the past few years. The newbie area is quite nice too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:11 am 
Implementor

laeZ1 wrote:
Thanks Ajon.
I've got my friend playing - she's enjoying it.

Oh, and Dulrik, all of these changes you've put in place seem very cool - I've finally finished looking through all of the code updates in the past few years. The newbie area is quite nice too.

Thanks, LaeZ1! It's never a bad thing to hear a compliment. I gotta give a shout out to the rest of the staff though too. Code is important but it's only one piece of the puzzle.