Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Muzak
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:31 am 
Gold Donor

Lol!

And here I always thought JT was referring to Justin Timberlake! That JT song could easily be the song they play in the elevator that takes you to hell and I'm loving it! Obvious JT Song!

Dude, California has some GREAT artists! Find some local ones to you and post them for sure. Obvious California Song!

Can't do 56 minutes on that last one, but the bit I caught was pretty chill!

Internet radio is great! I listen to, watch, and chat at 102.3 Now Radio all the time! That station has the best format ever. Some songs get really over-played, but it is all about the hosts!

Here is a song that they have played on Now! that is pretty polarizing! Everyone wants to say their opposing political party is the one this song is about, it's great. Muse - Compliance

EDIT:
This JT song is better than the linked one above... maybe? Rock Your Body.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:59 am 
Gold Donor

And FYI, this has to be my favorite MUSE song Knights of Cydonia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:19 am 
Gold Donor

Here are a few non-English ones, starting with French! Hard toss-up for me, but Caravan Palace wins IMO! Let's go with Lone Digger, although they have tons of other great stuff!

Pretty sure he was the inspiration for Cloud at one point, Gackt for Japan! Vanilla

Then off to Korea! First concert I ever went to was this guy in Japan, good times! RAIN (비) - It`s Raining

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:40 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Weymar
First off, I forgot how good Muse is. Never knew what they looked like though, cool videos!
Rain sounds kind of like a boy band song, but it's good, that must have been an amazing concert. You saw them IN Japan? Lucky! My first concert (not that I've gone to many) was Tilt, a punk band, I went with my punk friend who advised me not to go in the mosh pit. And I didn't we just watched. There's a lot of people I wish I'd tried harder to stay friends with, she's one of them.
Now, that Caravan Palace video... I love that. I love the animation, I love the sudden blood, and the gazelle just keeps dancing.
Man, I don't know if I have anything new. This has been stuck in my head randomly for some reason. I hope you like it, maybe you've heard it already, it's Dr. McCoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEtb2t4s3c4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:53 pm 
Gold Donor

motheroon wrote:
First off, I forgot how good Muse is. Never knew what they looked like though, cool videos!

Their music videos are great, that is for sure. Off topic, TOOL has some pretty messed up but really well done ones! TOOL - Schism. Necromancers, every last one of them!

motheroon wrote:
Rain sounds kind of like a boy band song, but it's good, that must have been an amazing concert. You saw them IN Japan? Lucky! My first concert (not that I've gone to many) was Tilt, a punk band, I went with my punk friend who advised me not to go in the mosh pit. And I didn't we just watched. There's a lot of people I wish I'd tried harder to stay friends with, she's one of them.

Rainy Day in Tokyo was a great concert for a first and pretty much only one! The 70yr old Chinese fangirls seated next to mid 20's us were super fun! Even got interviewed in line by Indonesian media for being the only white people in line! Good times!

motheroon wrote:
Now, that Caravan Palace video... I love that. I love the animation, I love the sudden blood, and the gazelle just keeps dancing.

If you liked Lone Digger, I think Caravan Palace - Miracle (official video) is probably my actual favorite from them. Great animation and very chill vibes. They do a great Black Betty cover too!

motheroon wrote:
Man, I don't know if I have anything new. This has been stuck in my head randomly for some reason. I hope you like it, maybe you've heard it already, it's Dr. McCoy.

Haven't heard that one before! As a Star Trek appreciator, that is great!

Have you heard the late, great, Leonard Nimoy's Ballad of Bilbo Baggins? It is excellent cheese!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:11 pm 
Gold Donor

motheroon, please keep posting stuff you are in to! Hopefully others will share too, so far this has been a fun ride!

EDIT:
Digging the newish Imagine Dragons - Bones (Official Music Video). Glad it is charting well!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:32 pm 
Gold Donor

My apple crumble is the most crumbleist... Here is a Lonely Island rabbit hole:
I'm So Humble (feat. Adam Levine)
The Creep (feat. Nicki Minaj & John Waters)
Threw It On The Ground
Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version

Let's leave it at that!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:38 pm 
Gold Donor

Also, Adam Levine is a bag of D's,,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:56 pm 
Mortal

lol... oh my goodness. Alright, I'm a Caravan Palace fan now. That animation is top notch storytelling. Top notch lol.

Imagine Dragons weirds me out, I can't put my finger on it? The rhymes are kinda silly, or too matchy, or something! Not trying to yuck your yum, I'll step away from it now. Ballad of Bilbo Baggins, on the other hand, five stars out of five.

New question, regarding star trek appreciation. How much? Like, conventions? Or just certain series?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:03 pm 
Mortal

the_me wrote:
Also, Adam Levine is a bag of D's,,

I didn't know he existed until I heard about his big bag of d comments! What a bag of ds!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next