Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Soreli and flemdor
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm 
Mortal

Well since my being a harly got spread from ooc to ic then they want to start a rp where I'm a spy or some crap about me spreading details or whatever. It was never told what I did or who implicated me and through three characters I've had the same thing happen to me so I'm done. I didn't try to [REDACTED] anyone off with these characters, I played them by the book and even got flemdor removed as leader because of the crap that had spilled from it all because of varak. You all have fun with your soap opera I'm done being singled out. Really wish I had rage quit over a pk or something. Would have at least fit with my style. Thanks to the people that made it fun. Olivette and the other chaos clan. The rest of you I think your kinda all a bunch of d bags. I also want to note that the fact that the exact same thing the exact same rp of my characters being leaks, following three characters who the only thing that they had in common was that they were played by me. I don't know about anyone else but it's old!

Post subject: Re: Soreli and flemdor
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:12 pm 
Mortal

Haha, wow. That's like less than 24 hours from promising not to delete when the going got tough to deletion.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:27 pm 
Mortal

adhil wrote:
Well since my being a harly got spread from ooc to ic then they want to start a rp where I'm a spy or some crap about me spreading details or whatever. It was never told what I did or who implicated me and through three characters I've had the same thing happen to me so I'm done. I didn't try to leak anyone off with these characters, I played them by the book and even got flemdor removed as leader because of the crap that had spilled from it all because of varak. You all have fun with your soap opera I'm done being singled out. Really wish I had rage quit over a pk or something. Would have at least fit with my style. Thanks to the people that made it fun. Olivette and the other chaos clan. The rest of you I think your kinda all a bunch of d bags. I also want to note that the fact that the exact same thing the exact same rp of my characters being leaks, following three characters who the only thing that they had in common was that they were played by me. I don't know about anyone else but it's old!

I asked for clarification about a situation that I considered a conflict of interests, but when the staff stated that it was not and it was in fact the intended design for dual faction membership - I considered the matter closed and respected the decision. I think I have treated you both respectfully and fairly in our out of character interactions, so it is disappointing to see this post. I decided to play an alternate character tonight, so I am not certain what precipitated your sudden departure. I suppose I will eventually find out in the game.

Good luck with your next character.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 pm 
Mortal

Nothing against you varak things got worked out and I thought everything was dropped but when the same exact rp follows three of your characters it's time to say screw it. I'm not putting up with it again, and to be honest I have a real problem with people accusing me of things I haven't done. I take it very personal. I try to be completely honest and the only thing that my character ever lied about was being harly. She would never admit it even when pressed.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:39 pm 
Mortal

You seem pretty emo, dude.

You need to take a chill pill.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:51 pm 
Mortal

Byron really liked Soreli, as did Zeru who saw her as a sister of faith. Soreli role played a lot, some seemed oriented around PvP but I saw a lot of just friendly moments with her. As for the whole harly role play going on, its ridiculous. Wasn't to happy about how things were being handled in game, its a cesspool of wasted time. Logged in for ten minutes as Zeru to see the going ons, came back after going afk in a random room to find myself killed and junk looted, hardly any rp after, and zero RP before. I feel you Adhil, what classifies these days as role play is a bunch of try hards reciting scrolls and using crossbows.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:00 pm 
Mortal

Vindicator wrote:
Logged in for ten minutes as Zeru to see the going ons, came back after going afk in a random room to find myself killed and junk looted, hardly any rp after, and zero RP before.

Hopefully you are referring to something else than that day you entered my rifit and attacked me and died in two rounds....

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 pm 
Mortal

Vindicator wrote:
Byron really liked Soreli, as did Zeru who saw her as a sister of faith. Soreli role played a lot, some seemed oriented around PvP but I saw a lot of just friendly moments with her. As for the whole harly role play going on, its ridiculous. Wasn't to happy about how things were being handled in game, its a cesspool of wasted time. Logged in for ten minutes as Zeru to see the going ons, came back after going afk in a random room to find myself killed and junk looted, hardly any rp after, and zero RP before. I feel you Adhil, what classifies these days as role play is a bunch of try hards reciting scrolls and using crossbows.

I find it strangely ironic that you are commiserating with Adhil, since it was his character that summoned your warlock to his death. I also find it a bit hypocritical that you didn't seem to mind benefiting from the Harlequin "cesspool" with Byron, until it had negative consequences for Zeru.

The unfortunate part is that I enjoyed playing with both Byron and Soreli. Good to luck to you both on your next characters.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:08 pm 
Mortal

Trollking approves of this rage deletion. Good luck with your next rage deletion.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:36 pm 
Mortal

Given the situation and what has been seen in game, I'd have summon ganked Zeru if I was in Soreli's position. You can be independent as a harlequin, as long as you do what you are told. And if you like to splash a little water in the Harlequin 'pool' you simply get removed.