Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Kill the dragons
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:29 pm 
Mortal

I killed all the dragons that I could get tails for. The only two dragons I didn't kill was Frostfang, and Fire-breathing. Because in game they said they were already disposed of. So, I killed all the other dragons, got credit for turning in all the tails. And even help people kill Old Blue, and Morean green more than once, for ten dragons. But the Kill the Dragons quest is still active, and Wyen is not giving me credit? What am I doing wrong?

Post subject: Re: Kill the dragons
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:06 pm 
Mortal

Sum1Else wrote:
I killed all the dragons that I could get tails for. The only two dragons I didn't kill was Frostfang, and Fire-breathing. Because in game they said they were already disposed of. So, I killed all the other dragons, got credit for turning in all the tails. And even help people kill Old Blue, and Morean green more than once, for ten dragons. But the Kill the Dragons quest is still active, and Wyen is not giving me credit? What am I doing wrong?

Type the letter "q" and copy/paste your quest log.

Post subject: Re: Kill the dragons
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:27 pm 
Mortal

Sum1Else wrote:

I figured out what I did wrong, I had to ask Wyenlae about the dragon tasks, not quests.