Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Dig Two Graves - Bonanza - Aftermath
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:57 pm 
Immortal

**Important**
Everyone who turned in snowflakes and think they have a shot at being a top collector, please send me a PM with an excerpt of your latest in-game tally. I'll be accepting these until the end of the following Sunday(August 23rd), and then I'll begin confirming the winners.

Everyone who posted notes and information for the Zavijah Press, please send me a list, and let me know which of your postings you liked the best, and we'll have a player vote on which ones people enjoyed the most from an RP standpoint, and the ones that were the most helpful.

Everyone who participated in any part of this event, please post below which player characters you enjoyed the most during the whole event as well.

Those who participated in the final killing of Emmao are as follows(if I missed you, definitely let me know):

Carauni, Draz, Yiunit, Krag, Atrien, Asither, Kilni, Okko, Bume, Demarth, Gainas, Quango. Dimbledumble, and Saraelil.

Saraelil dealt the final blow.

There have already been a few questions about prizes, and while some of the event prizes are already spelled out in the announcements, anyone who chooses to forgo an earned equipment prize is more than welcome to do so to receive a monetary prize instead.

Equipment prizes will be handled in a similar fashion to Thuban(Nothing OP, his rules are good guidelines), however as this is an accomplishment/participation award I am willing to be more open-minded in terms of item and material type, as well as function, and I look forward to working with all the winners to get something they like.

If there are any lingering aspects of the GRP, definitely let me know. I believe I got everything cleared out, but it's quite easy to miss something here or there.
**Important**

If anyone has questions or comments about any aspect of the GRP, from story to mechanics, I'll be happy to answer or read below.

I do hope to get an actual in-game reference book for the larger story at some point in the future as well, but it will likely be down the road.

I hope everyone who participated had an enjoyable time, and thank you as always for choosing to spend your time with us here at Shattered Kingdoms.

Post subject: Re: Dig Two Graves - Bonanza - Aftermath
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:21 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
I loved everyone that contributed but especially for Kilni and Okko for making sure centaur lives matter.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:56 pm 
Mortal

Ultimately, I'd probably have to put my vote to Dimbledumble for putting in the most support for Carauni. My hardest ever laugh in SK is still when Dimbledumble was playing with Quango's hair while riding on his back during that RP with Stephanos. However, if we're talking about the whole multi-bonanza affair, I'll give special props to:

Jovin. Especially at the start, he really did push and try to get people up in arms over Emmao, and actively tried to research. If you come back, Jovin, I promise, I'll sit through ONE lecture without complaining.

Question for Algorab: What fate befell Matron Ventaro. Or is she a thread that may show up in later bonanzas?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:36 am 
Mortal

My vote goes to Kilni - she actually seemed genuinely concerned about the state of the realms and played true to her character of a Mother to Pyrathia and protector of the light.

Second, four-way tie: Sarelil, Gainas, Quango, DimbleDumble: Sarelil for killing blow, Gainas for leading the lighties, Quango for being a victim of racism and trolling Dimble the whole time, Dimble for putting up with it.

Runner up I will have to vote for myself - because I think a little bit of levity is needed in these intense situations and Okko definitely brought it.

Examples:

Kilni says to you 'I was not happy with how he spoke to and about Quango.'
You ask 'Wasn't he talking bout how he was a horse and lesser person?'
You say 'Such a racist.'
You say 'Centaur lives matter, Kilni.'

Asither says to the spirit of the great oak 'If ever you need another guardian, I will aid you.'
The spirit of the great oak says to Asither 'You see, once, long ago, my tree was populated with a colony of bees.'
The spirit of the great oak says to Asither 'They helped me to grow, and I had plenty of room for them to live and breed.'
The spirit of the great oak says to Asither 'But now, they have been overpowered by a much more sinister breed of insect.
You tell the party 'So, how do we find this twagras queen?'

You tell the party 'Can we see if he carries that bluish kama?'
Kilni tells the party 'Now is not the time, Okko.'

Thanks for all the hard work Algorab, it was enjoyable.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:27 pm 
Mortal

Gainas and Kilni. They were very active from the start in the GRP. Gainas was willing to leapfrog leading the trips with me as I often played from work during these events on Asither, and Kilni for being the biggest team player sk has to offer.

I also apologize if I seemed fairly distant for the conclusion of this grp but it's hard to help kill a Demi-god when you are also operating a forklift.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:34 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Gailehn, Stephanov
Mythrilshotgun wrote:
Question for Algorab: What fate befell Matron Ventaro. Or is she a thread that may show up in later bonanzas?

Knowing deep elf houses - changes are if the other houses knew of Ventaro's plans against them, they're making some nice work of Venturo as we speak. That'd be nice to see some evidence of :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:43 pm 
Immortal

Those who have sent snowflake totals:

Dimbledumble Verified
Yiunit Verified
Asither Verified
Ardemon Verified
Carauni Verified
Gainas Verified
Quango Verified

(Rewards now pending)

If your character name isn't listed here and you wish to be considered, PM me before the 30th.

If your character name is listed here and you're not verified, please PM me a good time to meet up with you online to verify your contribution.

As of right now, all listed would be eligible for reward.

---

Additionally, if you did not inform me of any Zavijah Press information(if you participated, how many postings done, what the favorite posting you did was) please PM me with that information as well, also by the 30th.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:31 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Airkli
Quango gave his snowflake count to me before he retired. I have a log to show it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:04 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Sounds legit.